Friday, November 1, 2013

Chapter Seven - SOS - Squares, Orgasms, and Shouting

"So you filled your chart out," Arnav asked.

We were in Professor Hippie's class, with once again, a substitute.

"Yeah, I did."

After recovering from that video, I had managed to complete my work.

"Great. So let's fill out the other's info."

Looking at each others paper, we filled out the other's info.

"So...."

I looked at Arnav. "So...?"

"I'm sorry, but I was trying to think up of a conversation," he smiled lightly.

I giggled. "Oh, okay."

"So... hows school?"

"It's okay.... Can't wait to graduate."

"You bet. You an only child?"

"Yeah. You? Oh wait, you have a sister."

"Yeah. Her name's Anjali."

"Yeah, I once had class with her."

"Oh. ... How'd you know she was my sister?"

"Who doesn't?"

He scrunched his eyebrows and I bit my tongue.

"Well," I managed to say, "you are quite popular. ... And your friend Aman."

He smiled. "Really? Didn't realize," he slightly smirked.

"You have no idea," I said under my breath.

"So what's the next part," he asked as he finished his chart.

"We create punnett squares."

"Oh, you mean the box where we find out the possible outcomes."

"Yeah."

"Well its a lot of stuff, so how about I do the bottom half, and you do the top half."

"Um... okay."

We started on the squares and soon enough, the period ended.

"Well I didn't finish," he sighed.

I giggled. "Same here."

"Martinez said we'd have a lesson today, so... cafe?"

"Sure. After Martinez?"

"Sure."

"Great! See ya at Martinez."

"See ya."

He got up and left the room, giving me a wink before he left. I felt my heart stop for a split second and then thump like crazy! Whoa boy, you're gonna make me have an orgasm!

Uh... did I just.... Let me not.

*~*

Lavanya and I sat together and I showed her the video as we sat in class, with a sub. Arnav was with Aman behind us and we made sure they couldn't see.

"Omg," she whispered.

"I know!"

"That sure was something. You know his friend posted one too, and-"

"Please don't."

"'Kay fine, but still! Dayum!"

I locked my iPad. "I ended up watching it seven times! Now eight!"

"What?! You're joking!"

I shook my head. "Not at all."

"Why?"

"Because I can," I defended. ".. and besides... you said guys watch it all the time. So why can't a girl?"

Lavanya held her hands up. "Whatever you say chief."

I rolled my eyes and checked to see if Tumblr Boy had replied.

you bet I'm crazy - crazy for you ;-)

-___- you just won't stop will you

Refresh:

nope. Can't help myself

ugh! Doesn't it irritate you eventually

Refresh:

no, not really

-_____- your balls need to get chopped off

Refresh:

=O
My, my! My sweet, innocent angel is getting ballsy. Must be the guy you're leaving me for :'(

Tears? Really? But why?

I can be ballsy if I want. And who knows - maybe it is bcuz of the guy I'm leaving you for

Shit! I shouldn't have wrote that!

Refresh:

aha! So you are interested in me B)

AM NOT!

Refresh:

really? Cause your shouty capitals say something else

They do not! I am not interested in you but I'm interested in the other guy! Hmph!

Refresh:

yeah. Sure. Keep telling that to yourself

excuse me?!

Refresh:

you're excused. But don't worry babe. You'll realize eventually ;-)

Frustrated, I locked the screen. The nerve of that guy!! How dare he?!

"Khushi?"

"What," I roared.

Shit! It was Arnav who called out my name! Fuck! I slowly turned to her and saw Arnav looking at me confusedly.

"Um... you okay," Arnav asked.

I shook my head. "No, no, I'm fine. Just... it's nothing."

"Oh. ... okay. Um, did you continue the sheet?"

"I've been working on it."

"Oh okay. I had some trouble with some so I wanted to discuss those with you later at the cafe."

"Sure. No prob."

Arnav leaned back with a smile and spoke to Aman. I looked back at my iPad and groaned.

This Tumblr Boy is getting under my skin!

6 comments:

  1. Lol damn Khushi watched the video so many times
    and seems like Arnav is interested in Khushi

    & Tumblr boy is just too naughty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is Arnav really the tumbler boy...
    That would be sooo emberassing for khushi n may be for Arnav too...
    But is Arnav being just flirty n casual with Khushi or is he interested in her...?

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice like really the girl is under pressure

    ReplyDelete
  4. Y you are not updating i am the winner? ?????????

    ReplyDelete