Saturday, November 9, 2013

Chapter Eight - Unbelievable Texts

We were at the cafe, going through the charts, copying the others stuff. Arnav had a few problems so I helped him out with that. Soon enough, time had passed by and it was time to go.

"Now for the written report," Arnav said. "And then there's extra credit if you make a picture of the baby."

"Yeah, I don't know about that, but okay," I chuckled slightly.

Arnav chuckled as well and then he smiled. "Well, laters then."

I nodded. "Laters," I smiled lightly.

I turned to walk away. A few steps- oh who am I kidding! Exactly six steps after, Arnav called out to me.

"Khushi!"

I stopped and turned. "Yeah?"

Arnav came walking over to me and stood about an arm's distance away from me. "Um... there was something I wanted to ask you."

I scrunched my eyebrows. "Sure."

"Um... well I was wondering if..." he looked down, hands in his pockets, and then back at me, "... if you wanted to go out with me sometime?"

My jaw nearly dropped and I nearly tripped without even moving. Sex-on-legs say what?! Holy... this-is-a-dream, this-is-a-dream, this-is-a-dream, this-is-a-dream, this-is-a-dream, this-is-a-dream!!!!!!!!

I carefully pinched myself and everything was the same.

Eeeeeeeeeeeppppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!

This is all real!!!!!!!!!

"Um," I finally managed to say, "I... I-I-I would l-love to."

Arnav smiled lightly, looking relieved.

What da fuh? He's relieved?!

"Great! Um, how about I text you later."

I nodded. "S-sure," I stuttered.

Way to play it smooth -___-

Arnav nodded and then bent down and kissed me on my left cheek. He turned away with a smile and left. As he walked away from me, my left hand slowly came up to my cheek. My cheek lingered and I was in complete shock.

THE Arnav Singh Raizada kissed me! ME! Khushi Kumari Gupta! Arnav Singh Raizada kissed me, Khushi Kumari Gupta!!

Eeeeeeeeeppppppp!!!!!!!

I turned around and headed home, completely jolly- and I mean jolly! I was skipping down the street like a little girl and people stared at me like 'what the fuh is wrong with her?' but I could care any less.

*~*

At home, I was completely happy. My parents found it weird and peculiar, but I didn't care. I was in my room, doing homework on my iPad. I decided to take a break and went on Tumble Boy's page.

Time to break the news to him Tongue

Going on Tumblr, I replied to what he wrote back earlier.

there won't be any realization bcuz I know who I have feelings for. And guess what? HE ASKED ME OUT!!

Refresh:

There a was a respose immediately.

Dayum.

Shocked
he did what?!

he asked me out
And I said yes Tongue

Refresh:

you're kidding me! You're just saying that

am not *smirking* in fact, he's gonna text me soon, so I gotta go - I have better things to do

And I logged out, and to tell you the truth, it felt good.

I went back to my homework and about more than half an hour later, my phone buzzed. I picked it up and saw that there was a text. Unlocking my phone, I saw that it was Arnav.

>hey

Eeeeppp!

>hey

>what's up?

>not much. Homework. You?

>not much. Working on the project =/ it sucks -___-

>lol totally agree with you. Did you start the writing portion?

>a little bit. I couldn't go past the first bullet point - its driving me insane

>lol omg is it that bad? I only skimmed through it

>it's that bad - trust me

Sigh...

>are you free Friday night?

Oh?

>um... I should be

>cool. Wanna go see a movie?

Arnav and me? At the movies? Sitting next to each other? Sharing a big tub of popcorn? And then making out?

Yes!!!!!!!

Okay, so maybe not the popcorn and making out part, but okay!!

>sure. Got a movie in mind?

>not really. Know anything good that's playing?

>I'm not exactly sure. Did you check Fandango?

>completely forgot about that lol

>lol

>I'll check and tell you what's available

>kk

A few minutes later, Arnav texted me.

>'Kay, so there's Thor: The Dark World, Ender's Game, and Free Birds.

>okay. Any choices?

>im fine with all of them. Hbu?

>im thinking Thor. Fine with you?

>yerp

>great. So then it's that

>okay.

"Khushi! Come down to eat," Amma hollered.

"Coming!"

>I gotta go - dinner

>kay. See you tomorrow.

>=) okay

Omg!!! We were texting each other!! Like couples!! Okay, so maybe like beginner couples, but that's still okay!

10 comments:

  1. Hmmm..interesting...
    Good to see khushi clear about Arnav...
    But is Arnav really the tumbler boy...?
    Wouldn't that be creepy...if he is..?
    Can't wait o see how the movie date goes...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YIPEEEE Arnav finally asked her out and aw they;re already texting hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!! how come I missed this update on IF, silly me :)
    I hope the tumblr boy is arnav !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. eeeeeeeeeeeepppppppp awesome update so things r grtting in track.... plz update soon cant wait for their date

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful update...
    I had a continuous smile on my face while reading the update...
    Kushiz excitement portrayed so well...

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww cute update
    arnav finally asked her out
    want to find out if hes tumbler boy soon=]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yahoo Arnav asked her out just hope nothing goes wrong
    still thinking either Aman or Arnav is tumblr boy if Aman he's keeping Arnav updated n relaying what she admits
    can't wait for date n tumblr boy being revealed
    brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can we please expect an update soon it's been really long time

    ReplyDelete