Friday, July 26, 2013

Chapter Five - Pissy Moods Lead to Great Things

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. He legit said 'it's a date'," Lavanya asked in shock.

I nodded. "Legit."

"OMG," Lavanya shrieked.

"I know," Khushi shrieked.

"Oh Khushi! You're so lucky! If only I had this kinda luck with Aman," she pouted.

"Don't worry babe, I'm sure you will."

*~*

The next day, Khushi was eager for the day to go by. She could only think of their date. But there was one thing she had to do.

When she arrived to class, she saw Arnav already sitting. He was on his phone and taking a deep breath, Khushi went up the steps and sat down.

Arnav looked up. "Oh, hey."

Khushi was shocked. "Hey," she managed to say.

He smiled lightly. "So did you read any more of that project?"

Khushi nodded. "Yeah. It really isn't much. But, we do need to fill out a chart."

"Oh yeah, I saw that. I got confused by it so-"

Ding!

We both looked at his phone that had lit up.

"Sorry about that," he said. "It's my sister."

He texted Anjali and then looked back. He was going to say something again, but his phone dinged again. he apologized once more and texted.

Like I said, he knows too many people.

"Sorry about that. Too many people," he shrugged.

Fact: confirmed.

"How about we discuss it later then? Most people won't be texting me then."

"Um, okay."

He nodded and then went back to his phone. He texted away and I felt proud. I had been talking to Arnav.

Disgrace to the female race, eh?

Lowering the brightness on my iPad, I covered his view of it and went on Tumblr, only to see his response.

Oh baby, if I only knew you
Then I would wanna see you getting the balls to talk to him

=O

Well for your information, I did talk to him
He even talked to me first today
*snap*snap*snap!*

I sent that in and then realized something. From what I sent in last time, and to the one I just sent in, there were four submits in between.

He was talking to another girl.

First post:

Your cock makes me so horny!

Hop off anon babe and we can talk ;)

Second post:

I dunno, but how bout I send in a submit?

How bout you do ;)

Before going to the the third post, since it was about that, I went to the "Sexy Submits" tab and taking a chance, I tapped on it. It went to the page and there was a submit around that time period. The submit was of a girl, naked, showing her boobs down to her sex.

I can't believe people actually do this stuff.

Going back to the other page, I read post three:

So what do you think? Worthy of you?

Babe, if I had you in front of me right now, I'd back you up against the wall and ram my cock into your core till you drip dry ;)

I felt my face flush. Did he really just say that to her? I can't believe he did though!

Post four:

Oh fuck, I'm masturbating to what you said and I'm gonna cum!

Better cum for me baby and not for anyone else

=O
He really did say that!

I didn't even realize that he had replied to me.

=O
You spoke to him? I am so proud of you baby!

>=O
Don't you dare call me baby!

How dare he! He's first flirting with me and then some other chick comes and talks to him and he rates her submit?! Oh hell nah!

I got off Tumblr and locked the screen and huffed, blowing my hair outta my face. I didn't even realize that Arnav had looked up at me and was giving me a look.

"You okay," he asked.

I looked at him. "It's nothing," I said grumpily.

"You sure? You seem pretty pissed."

"I'm okay. It's nothing."

"Oh.... Okay."

See, look at that. Arnav and I have just started talking and he's being so considerate. I talk to Tumblr Boy how long now, and he's being a dickwad! Whatever, he can do as he pleases.

*~*

After having my last class in the day, I headed to the café. Arnav had told me to wait for me there, cause he had to go to Aman for something. A few minutes after I arrived, Arnav sat in the seat in front of me.

"Everything alright," I asked.

"Yeah. Just needed to clarify on this thing for class him and I have."

"Oh."

"Yeah...." He rubbed his hands together. "So, shall we get started."

"Sure."

Anything to keep my mind off of that stupid Tumblr Boy, who has had me pissed the whole day!

"So, on these sheets," I said, taking a paper out with a chart and a paper with a grid, "we have to take the info from the chart, to the grid."

"Okay...."

"It's pretty simple. We just have to put in the right genes under the right columns. So, since I'm the "mother", for "hair color", I would put "HH" since it means brown hair."

"How do you know it's "HH" and not "Hh"?"

"Well, that's what the other columns are for. There's the columns for my parents, and for your parents. Both of my parents have brown hair, even my grandparents. For as long as I know, my family has had brown hair, with not a trace of blond in there. So I'm gonna go with "HH" instead of "Hh"."

"Hmm... okay, I think I get it."

"You sure?"

"Yeah. So like, for the next one, for eye color, I'd put "Ee" since my father had brown eyes and my mother had blue eyes."

"Your mother had blue eyes?"

"Only one to have them. Her siblings don't, and nor do my grandparents. They went into hysteria with her, but then science advanced and proved that it was in the family. Then I found out that one of my ancestors in the 1800s had married a British woman with blue eyes."

"That's so cool."

He shrugged. "I guess. But I've got it right? Right?"

I giggled. "Yeah, you do."

He smiled, nodding once. "Alright, I got this. So how about this: you do your stuff and I do mine, and then in Professor Hippie's, we can do the next part."

"Professor Hippie?"

"I can never remember her name for some reason. But whatever."

I giggled again. "Okay then. At 'Professor Hippie's it is then."

He nodded and then got up. "Oh yeah, you got a phone?"

"Yeah?"

"Great. You give me your number and I'll give you mine in case I get confused so I can text you."

Sex on legs say what now? I mentally slapped myself. "Okay."

We exchanged numbers and then he left. I plopped back down and stared wide eyed. I, Khushi Kumari Gupta, have THE Arnav Singh Raizada's number! In my phone!!

Yippee!!!!!

What a way to make my day better.

2 comments:

  1. It was nice update
    pls continue soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm I thought tumbler boy was arnav but thank god he is not....god he was gross....hope khushi stops talking to him...instead conc on ARNIE ....

    ReplyDelete